CRA Diversity & Entrepreneurship Explored
As part of CRA Woman’s Month interview series, we interview Stacey Faraoni from Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs based in Margate, Kwa Zulu Natal.
Stacey Faraoni is the co-owner of Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs.
Giorgio Express are automotive body repair specialists. They have one of the most sophisticated repair facilities in Kwa Zulu Natal. Their staff are highly qualified and experienced and they, together with their state-of-the-art equipment ensure that clients and their vehicles are in excellent hands.
Giorgio Express Auto Body Repairs specialise in the following:
- Complex and intricate repairs
- Spray painting
- Polishing of a high quality
Stacey says: “Our company has grown from strength to strength maintaining exceptionally high standards of service and quality.”
“Giorgio Express is the ONLY approved Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lexus, Peugeot, Citroen and Mitsubishi auto body repairer between Durban and East London and the PMR Diamond Arrow Award winner for 4 consecutive years.”
Some of the topics discussed as part of the CRA Woman’s Month Interview Series cover:
- When did she got involved with the family owned business
- The size of their business
- How have they been able to keep their team together during this trying time of economic recession and Covid-19
- The most challenging thing about this period and how are they dealing with it
- Barriers she faced as a business owner
- The most important piece of advice she has been given
- People who inspired her as a leader and business owner
- The importance of diversity in the business
- How can we make a lasting impact during Woman’s Month and beyond etc.
Watch the interview by clicking on the link to the CRA TV channel on YouTube.
Or listen to the podcast of the interview here:
Click HERE to join the CRA Industry Newsletter, it’s FREE
CRA is the innovative and trusted source for motoring information and the latest news to help entrepreneurs, business owners, managers and people working in the motor industry to stay informed and change their world. Get the advice your need to start, glow, and lead your business today. Get unlimited access to all articles.