Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Business & Social Responsibility Explored By Tom Martin Kindness through community involvement pays dividends because giving back creates a positive experience for your entire team when you know you’re making a difference in someone’s life....
CRA Business Productivity & Profitability Explored By Kelly Beaton and Mike Munzenrider Improved operations might be hiding in plain sight is the message gleaned from accomplished body shop leaders regarding the answer to achieving ultimate...
CRA Business Productivity & Profitability Explored By Mike Munzenrider Lead by lean principles effectively means a complete reengineering of how your business function which will transform your business through improved efficiencies and positively...