Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Technology & Market News By Mike Munzenrider The pandemic changed views on electric vehicles for example it's been widely reported that the COVID-19 pandemic made for better air quality in cities, due to fewer vehicles on the road as the usual...
CRA Business Leadership Explored By Kelly Beaton Here we provide various examples of how to motivate your team by using many ways like exhibiting honesty, empathy, and selflessness, not to mention boundless passion for the industry. Visit CRA’s...
CRA Insurance & Motoring Explored What impact will SA’s demerit point system have on your short-term insurance, what you need to know and take into consideration? Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. For most...