Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Entrepreneurship & Business Explored By Dipti Parmar What smart entrepreneurs know about problem-solving because going the extra mile will solve your problems more efficiently and make you smarter along the way. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
Certification & Business Explored By Mike Munzenrider Things to consider when thinking about certification because in a quickly evolving collision repair industry, one of the best things you can do for your body shop is to make it stand out. ...
Entrepreneurship & Business Explored By Barrett Smith Today we look at things insurers say that really tick collision repairers off. I’ve seen and heard a lot of things through the years that drive me crazy, here are some of those things that come to...