Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Smart Entrepreneurs Know About Problem-Solving
Entrepreneurship & Business Explored By Dipti Parmar What smart entrepreneurs know about problem-solving because going the extra mile will solve your problems more efficiently and make you smarter along the way. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
Things To Consider When Thinking About Certification
Certification & Business Explored By Mike Munzenrider Things to consider when thinking about certification because in a quickly evolving collision repair industry, one of the best things you can do for your body shop is to make it stand out. ...
Things Insurers Say That Tick Collision Repairers Off
Entrepreneurship & Business Explored By Barrett Smith Today we look at things insurers say that really tick collision repairers off. I’ve seen and heard a lot of things through the years that drive me crazy, here are some of those things that come to...