Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Management & Business Success Explored By JON BECKER If you want excellence embrace strong personalities because strong personalities will make your organization excellent. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. ...
Short-Term Insurance and Personal Finance Explored Article By Staff Writer Rampant theft of high-value vehicles cause major headache for South Africans who are forced to pay higher insurance premiums. The increase of theft in South Africa is so much so...
Staff Resources & Training Explored Article by Kimanzi Constable It can be difficult to know where to spend your training budget, so it makes sense to craft a training strategy for your shop that fits your specific needs. Visit CRA’s industry...