Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Customer Service & Business Explored Article by DIONNE VAN ZYL Delighting customers is the secret sauce of successful management because delighted customers become your brand ambassadors, driving organic growth through word-of-mouth marketing and...
Repair Techniques Explored By Carl Wilson Are today’s colours harder to match, as it appears we’re dealing with the most unique and difficult colours in the history of car painting? Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles....
Short-Term Insurance and Personal Liability Explored Article By Luke Fraser We look at drinking and driving in South Africa and how the criteria for civil versus criminal cases can differ, as demonstrated by a dispute brought before the Ombudsman for...