Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Technology & Motoring News BY JONATHAN STEMPEL Telsa is sued by drivers over alleged false autopilot and misleading full self-driving features which are non-existent or years away. Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. Tesla was...
Business Development & Marketing Explored By Gabriel Shaoolian Improve your conversion rate and increase revenue with these user experience essentials. Don't deter your customers with a poor website design. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page...
Technology & Motoring News By Bloomberg We look at 5 electric motorbikes you need to know about as an alternative to a motor vehicle, including their range, speed, and design. Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. On June 17,...