Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Business Tools Explored By Nicole Lyn Pesce We share Amazon’s top business and leadership book of the year as well as their editorial team’s 2021 top 10 best business and leadership reads. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant...
CRA Technology & Innovation Explored By Cate Lawrence The next big mobility innovation is solar electric cars, and these two tech start-up companies are leading the charge. Start-ups are leading the future of solar electric vehicles. Visit...
CRA Business Marketing Explored By John Lofstock We share how to write a marketing plan for your small business because your might have all the trendiest systems, staff and provide a great service but if customers are unaware of your shop, it’s all for...