Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Business Strategy Explored By Laura Gay If you’re thinking of selling your shop, when is the right time to sell your auto body shop, is it now or should you hang on to rather sell it in the near future. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for...
CRA Technology & Market News Hyundai and GM continue push for the development of flying cars and could have an air-taxi service in operation as soon as 2025, Reuters reported. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. ...
CRA Business Marketing Explored By PETER ROESLER Implement these best practices and design your website’s contact page right from the start because if you want potential customers to contact you, they have to know how. Visit CRA’s industry news...