CRA Marketing Training – USA
Small business owners will learn how to implement effective marketing strategies to beat the competition and help businesses toward success.
The City of Austin Small Business Program invite entrepreneurs and professionals to a webinar on Marketing Essentials and a class covering five essentials to marketing your small business with proven success with businesses like yours. Offering tips, tricks and best practices to succeed without wasting valuable time and money, attendees will gain valuable insight to move business forward.
Scheduled Friday, Oct. 9 beginning at 9 a.m., the class covers five essential topics for small business marketing, including:
- Understanding your customers better and sell more to them
- Knowing your competition and how to out-market them (even if they are bigger than you)
- Know and own your business/product/service value in the mind of the customer
- Know what marketing works and doesn’t for you and why
- Know how to adapt, improvise and overcome any obstacles
The free webinar will be taught by a University of Texas Instructor and counts toward the 6-course requirement needed for the Business Skills Certification. This class will be held on Zoom and is an all day class, with a one hour lunch. To learn more and to register, click HERE.
Article Credit to Patch.