CRA Market News – USA
VeriFacts Automotive announced that it has been selected as the provider of independent, third-party collision repair business coaching, evaluation and verification services for the CARS Cooperative and its members.
Through the partnership, CARS Cooperative members will receive special pricing on new services with VeriFacts Automotive, including:
- Third-party, independent in-shop review and quality calibration to help collision repair facilities improve repair quality and process efficiency
- Technicians receive customized on-the-job evaluation and coaching
- Repair clinics on key industry processes and advancements
- Review of the shop’s equipment, processes and training credentials to better meet the needs of OEM certifications and vehicle technology
- Monthly performance measurement to help collision repair facilities maintain the highest levels of KPI performance and customer satisfaction
- VeriFacts Automotive technical support assistance following completion of initial research
- VeriFacts Automotive Topic of the Month newsletter offering technical advice, tips, product solutions and more
- Monthly webinars for live information sharing on timely topics
- Participation in VeriFacts Academy, the new online learning center that offers 24/7 educational opportunities
“We’re proud to partner with VeriFacts Automotive as our exclusive provider of independent, third-party coaching and verification services,” said Matt H. Boyles, Ph.D., executive director for the CARS Cooperative. “Only VeriFacts Automotive provides the full portfolio of services and hands-on coaching that will help our CARS Cooperative members achieve the highest levels of quality and customer service. And through the partnership, our members will benefit from special pricing and value-added services as part of the CARS Cooperative family.”
Credit to Bodyshop Business.