CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
For ease of reference, the Complaint Procedure is explained in detail:
- Start the process by contacting CRA to log a formal complaint, or click on the link and log a complaint directly on the website.
- An appointment will be set up between a CRA Representative, the Repairer and the Customer.
- CRA will notify the Broker or Insurer that a complaint has been lodged by a client, including the associated complaint resolution procedure.
- The CRA Member will have 7 working days to rectify the work done in respect of the complaint that was lodged with CRA. Should the client not be satisfied with the repairs to the vehicle, CRA will then move the vehicle to an alternate accredited CRA Repairer.
- CRA will provide status updates to the Broker, Insurer and Client.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
CRA Vehicle Repairs Explored By CRASA Why use a CRA Member to repair your vehicle? Today we’ll discuss the Collision Repairers Association of South Africa (CRA), what it is and what it takes to become a member and why you should only trust a CRA Premium...
Short-Term Insurance and Personal Finance Explored Article By Staff Writer Rampant theft of high-value vehicles cause major headache for South Africans who are forced to pay higher insurance premiums. The increase of theft in South Africa is so much so...
Short-Term Insurance and Personal Liability Explored Article By Luke Fraser We look at drinking and driving in South Africa and how the criteria for civil versus criminal cases can differ, as demonstrated by a dispute brought before the Ombudsman for...