CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
For ease of reference, the Complaint Procedure is explained in detail:
- Start the process by contacting CRA to log a formal complaint, or click on the link and log a complaint directly on the website.
- An appointment will be set up between a CRA Representative, the Repairer and the Customer.
- CRA will notify the Broker or Insurer that a complaint has been lodged by a client, including the associated complaint resolution procedure.
- The CRA Member will have 7 working days to rectify the work done in respect of the complaint that was lodged with CRA. Should the client not be satisfied with the repairs to the vehicle, CRA will then move the vehicle to an alternate accredited CRA Repairer.
- CRA will provide status updates to the Broker, Insurer and Client.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
The Tourism Business Council of SA on Wednesday launched a blistering attack on the insurance sector, saying the hospitality and tourism sectors were facing collapse because insurers had turned their backs on their clients. Photo: David Ritchie/African News Agency...
Cyril Ramaphosa and Ace Magashule say South Africa has a problem with alcohol abuse, which leads to car crashes, murders, gender-based violence and other ills that put a strain on already-stretched medical facilities.Image: 123RF/ kzenon CRA Entertainment & Public...
CRA Travel News The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has urged governments to avoid quarantine measures when re-opening their economies. IATA is promoting a layered approach of measures to reduce the risk of countries importing Covid-19 via air travel...