CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
For ease of reference, the Complaint Procedure is explained in detail:
- Start the process by contacting CRA to log a formal complaint, or click on the link and log a complaint directly on the website.
- An appointment will be set up between a CRA Representative, the Repairer and the Customer.
- CRA will notify the Broker or Insurer that a complaint has been lodged by a client, including the associated complaint resolution procedure.
- The CRA Member will have 7 working days to rectify the work done in respect of the complaint that was lodged with CRA. Should the client not be satisfied with the repairs to the vehicle, CRA will then move the vehicle to an alternate accredited CRA Repairer.
- CRA will provide status updates to the Broker, Insurer and Client.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
CRA Public Safety & Motoring Explored 30 km/h speed limits are suggested by road safety experts to reduce fatalities on South African roads. This limit will most likely be applied in cities and not everywhere. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
CRA Legislation & Motoring Explored Here are the rules for South African roadblocks you should know because authorities are instituting more and more roadblocks daily, and it is important to know your rights. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
CRA Legislation & Motoring Explored Here we provide a brief summary of the Aarto fines and notices you will receive under South Africa’s new driving laws. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. The Department of...