CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
For ease of reference, the Complaint Procedure is explained in detail:
- Start the process by contacting CRA to log a formal complaint, or click on the link and log a complaint directly on the website.
- An appointment will be set up between a CRA Representative, the Repairer and the Customer.
- CRA will notify the Broker or Insurer that a complaint has been lodged by a client, including the associated complaint resolution procedure.
- The CRA Member will have 7 working days to rectify the work done in respect of the complaint that was lodged with CRA. Should the client not be satisfied with the repairs to the vehicle, CRA will then move the vehicle to an alternate accredited CRA Repairer.
- CRA will provide status updates to the Broker, Insurer and Client.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
CRA Public Safety & Motoring Explored By WomenonWheels Here are some driving tips to keep you and your family safe during the upcoming winter season as our Mother City and parts of our beautiful African country will experience cold fronts with rain over the next...
Image: Hyundai’s NEXO Hydrogen System Bottom of Form Top of Form CRA Innovation & Technology Explored Hyundai and INEOS announced signing a MOU to explore new opportunities to accelerate and drive the global hydrogen economy forward. Visit CRA’s blog...
Image: Ford Fusion AV 01 HR1 CRA Innovation & Technology News By FenderBender Staff Reporters The UK government became the first country to announce it has approved the use of self-driving cars and will regulate the use of self-driving vehicles at...