CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
For ease of reference, the Complaint Procedure is explained in detail:
- Start the process by contacting CRA to log a formal complaint, or click on the link and log a complaint directly on the website.
- An appointment will be set up between a CRA Representative, the Repairer and the Customer.
- CRA will notify the Broker or Insurer that a complaint has been lodged by a client, including the associated complaint resolution procedure.
- The CRA Member will have 7 working days to rectify the work done in respect of the complaint that was lodged with CRA. Should the client not be satisfied with the repairs to the vehicle, CRA will then move the vehicle to an alternate accredited CRA Repairer.
- CRA will provide status updates to the Broker, Insurer and Client.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
CRA Motoring News – UK BY BRAD ANDERSON Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. Mitsubishi has partnered with GentleTent to offer a large foldable tent for the L200 pickup truck, which is sold as the Triton in certain markets. Two tent options...
The road to Bicheno, located north of the Freycinet Peninsula, on Tasmania’s east coast. Photograph: Pete Harmsen/Tourism Tasmania CRA International Travel News – Tasmania, Australia By Ruth Dawkins Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. Whether...
Copyright : valokuva24 (123rf.com) CRA Vehicle Maintenance & Public Safety – South Africa By News24.com Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. Due to the economic knock the country has taken this year, more than two-thirds of South Africans are...