The goal of the Collision Repairers Association of South Africa’s (CRA) Code of Conduct is to provide a guideline and reference to its Members based on integrity, fairness, honesty, trustworthiness, respect and openness.
CRA and its Members subscribe to the Consumer Protection Act (No 68, 2008) and the principles thereof namely:
- The right of equality in the consumer market
- The Consumer’s right to privacy
- The Consumer’s right to choose
- The right to the disclosure of information
- The right to fair and responsible marketing
- The right to fair and honest dealing
- The right to fair, just and responsible terms and conditions
- The right to fair value, good quality and safety
CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
CRA Insurance & Motoring Explored Why pay the same price for insurance even if your car depreciates in value, is a common gripe for short-term insurance policyholders. Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. When it comes to...
CRA Technology & Market News VW to unveil electric vehicle hippie-era microbus in March 2022, the ID. Buzz is an all-electric version of its iconic hippie-era microbus. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. VW...
CRA Technology & Market News Hybrid sales hit record high in US as hybrid vehicles posted their best year of sales ever in 2021. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. According to a report from Reuters posted...