The goal of the Collision Repairers Association of South Africa’s (CRA) Code of Conduct is to provide a guideline and reference to its Members based on integrity, fairness, honesty, trustworthiness, respect and openness.
CRA and its Members subscribe to the Consumer Protection Act (No 68, 2008) and the principles thereof namely:
- The right of equality in the consumer market
- The Consumer’s right to privacy
- The Consumer’s right to choose
- The right to the disclosure of information
- The right to fair and responsible marketing
- The right to fair and honest dealing
- The right to fair, just and responsible terms and conditions
- The right to fair value, good quality and safety
CRA’s Members are committed to service excellence and therefore have given you, the customer, the right to address complaints via an independent complaint procedure aimed at resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS LINE: 0861 726 272
OR YOU CAN LOG YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE HERE
CRA Public Safety & Motoring Explored 30 km/h speed limits are suggested by road safety experts to reduce fatalities on South African roads. This limit will most likely be applied in cities and not everywhere. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
CRA Legislation & Motoring Explored Here are the rules for South African roadblocks you should know because authorities are instituting more and more roadblocks daily, and it is important to know your rights. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
CRA Legislation & Motoring Explored Here we provide a brief summary of the Aarto fines and notices you will receive under South Africa’s new driving laws. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. The Department of...