Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Product Training – North America The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) announced it is hosting a free webinar for instructors on Monday, July 6 at 4 p.m. EST titled, “Axalta’s Surface Preparation Process.” Vehicle refinish begins...
Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting Ensures Centers Are Prepared to Service Customers Safely in Today’s Environment
CRA Business News – USA As the COVID-19 Pandemic hit the U.S. in March, Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting, the leader in the $43 billion automotive paint and collision industry, and part of the Driven Brands family of automotive brands, implemented a...
Sanitizing Solution: Manheim’s New Service Said To Reduce The Risk Of Customers Being Exposed To COVID-19 And Other Viruses
CRA Customer Service & Safety Explored – Canada Manheim Canada, a business of Cox Automotive Canada that provides vehicle remarketing services, has introduced a new vehicle disinfection service. The ‘Manheim Vehicle Disinfection Service’ is available now, at...