Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Business Marketing Explored By Paul Fitzgerald Here are the essentials of an effective press release strategy because the age-old method of simultaneously marketing and storytelling has enduring power. Visit CRA’s industry news blog...
CRA Pricing & Business Profitability Explored By Mike Munzenrider To include non-included operational costs in your pricing is important because doing quality repairs and getting paid for the work that goes into them are fundamental goals for...
CRA Staff Employment and Human Resources Explored By Kelly Beaton Here are 6 tips for asking ideal job interview questions to ensure you don’t get into trouble asking questions relating to somebody’s ethnicity, their sexual identity, their family status,...