Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Getty Images CRA Business Marketing Explored By Jacob Tanur Here are 6 ways to use video marketing to strengthen your brand because video is one of the best windows your consumers have into your business. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for...
2021 Ford Explorer King Ranch Edition. Image: Motor1.com CRA Repair Techniques Explored By John Huetter Ford issued position statements instructing no repairs to be made on bumper fascias regarding vehicles equipped with ADAS (advanced driver assistance...
Fully autonomous Tesla vehicles may not be ready by the end of 2021. Image: Tesla CRA Technology & Motoring Explored By BY REUTERS Tesla Inc told a California regulator that it may not achieve full self-driving technology by the end of this year, a...