Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Customer Service Explored We discuss 5 tips for entrepreneurs to better service their potential customers like meeting consumers where they are, especially when they are in a discovery phase. Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more...
CRA Insurance & Motoring Explored Why pay the same price for insurance even if your car depreciates in value, is a common gripe for short-term insurance policyholders. Visit CRA’s blog page for more relevant articles. When it comes to...
CRA Leadership & Business Explored By Jason Stahl Are we scared of 2022’s challenges that lie ahead like parts sourcing, finding qualified technicians, increasing vehicle sophistication, and increasing costs? Visit CRA’s industry news blog...