Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Repair Techniques Explored – USA By BodyShop Business Staff Writers To continue its dedication to providing the information, knowledge and skills required to perform complete, safe and quality repairs, I-CAR will be providing its industry-renowned Repairability...
CRA Innovation & Technology Explored – USA The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) announced that it has released two new videos on its YouTube channel: one of the morning session from the OEM Collision Repair Technology Summit at the SEMA Show,...
CRA Global Training Explored - USA By Bud Center I-CAR has always been at the forefront of keeping pace with the automotive world. Which role in the shop will be most affected by ADAS and other emerging technology? The simple answer is every role in the...