Congratulations on your decision of transiting to CRA to be your home.
To become a member, follow the following four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises, and will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various pieces of documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO number
- VAT Number
- Copies of trade qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
4. Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA head office together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered and will receive a membership number.
The three to six month waiting period will be used to conduct your CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.