Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Business Marketing Explored – USA By Thomas Griffin Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. As business owners and marketers, we need to approach holiday marketing this year with creativity. Businesses and individuals alike are feeling the...
CRA Technology & Repair Techniques Explored – USA By Mike Imlay Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. Editor’s note: For a collision repairer, the goal is to restore a vehicle to proper OEM tolerances. Failure to do so might alter the...
CRA Insurance News – USA By John Huetter Visit CRA’s industry news blog page for more relevant articles. A Top 20 insurer and J.D. Power this month said customers have embraced virtual claims processes but agreed a failure to explain its limitations...