Congratulations on your decision to become a CRA member.
To become a member, you just have to follow these four easy steps and one of our team will put you in touch with a Customer Liaison Officer (CLO).
- The CLO will make an appointment to visit you at your business premises. They will also bring the necessary documentation you need to complete.
- The membership sign-up procedure and fees will be discussed with you during this appointment.
- You will be required to supply information and various supporting documentation, so please have the following information available:
- Company Details
- Company Registration Number
- MIBCO Number
- VAT Number
- Copies of Trade Qualifications (Spray Painter, Panel Beater, etc.)
- Once all the required documentation has been returned to CRA Head Office, together with your joining fee or once-off payment, your company will be registered, and you will receive your membership number.
Click here to sign up as a Member or click on the “Member Sign up button on the left.
The three to six-month waiting period will be used to conduct the CRA grading, and your nearest CRA regional manager will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
CRA Human Resources Explored By Sean Donohue A new employee attitude caused by COVID makes you wonder if it will permeate to all industries. The increased time at home with family has made them re-examine their priorities. Visit CRA’s...
CRA Repair Techniques Explored By I-CAR Understanding why squeeze-type resistance spot welding is hitting the spot and is becoming the preferred and required attachment method of OEMs. This is imperative to help ensure a complete, safe and quality...
CRA Business Marketing Explored By Carolyn Gray This article titled film it, edit it, host it, is all about creating original video content and the benefits that can be derived from creating and producing original videos for your shop. ...