CRA Tools & Equipment Explored – USA
Although the current health concerns have limited the ability for 3M’s sales representatives to meet with their collision repair customers in person, the company wants the industry to know it’s here to support you through the pandemic.
For access to 3M’s wealth of resources, including live virtual demonstrations, technician training webinars and sample requests, contact your 3M sales representative.
Further, 3M is also urging shops to visit its online vault:
- 3M Collision Repair website
- 3M Automotive Aftermarket Instagram page
- 3M Automotive Aftermarket YouTube channel
- 6-Inch Repair: How to refine sanding scratches
- 6-Inch Large Repair: How to sand a painting defect
- Spot Repair: How to sand a spot paint defect
“We understand that you will continue to have business requirements, and we want you to know that 3M is well equipped to meet your needs amid our current limitations. We are committed to supporting you and your business throughout the entirety of this situation,” said the company in an emailed statement to Collision Repair.
3M wants to remind businesses that its sales representatives, applications engineers and product specialists remain available upon request.
Credit to CollisionRepairmag.