CRA Training News – USA
I-CAR Canada is offering five free courses on shop management and vehicle technology to lend a helping hand to businesses amid the pandemic.
Between now and the end of June, the following courses will be available at no cost:
- PM215E01: Improving Your Shop’s Cycle Time
- PM220E01 Gaining Efficiencies through Blueprinting
- PM235E01 Understanding Your Part in Profit and Loss
- PM240E01: Building Effective Vendor and Insurer Relationships
- VT245E01: Using Vehicle Maker Repair Procedures
To learn more about these courses, visit the I-CAR Course Catalog. Please note the courses are only available in English.
To sign up for these sessions free-of-charge, visit I-CAR.ca.
Credit to CollisionRepairmag.